Plaza de España is situated in the Maria Luisa Park (Parque de María Luisa) in Seville, Spain and was completed in 1928 for the 1929 World’s Fair. It’s built as a half circle and covers almost 50 000 m² with a radius of 170 meters. For a comparison it’s about twice as large as the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba.
This is one of the places that photos doesn’t justify the epic grandeur of the area and buildings, this must be experienced first hand.
Thanks for visiting!